Just a blog about my daily life. Loving Jesus through feast and famine, learning ways to be more frugal, coping through pregnancy loss and infertility, surviving bankruptcy and foreclosure, operating a barely-profitable pizza franchise, homeschooling an attention-deficient first-grader, being the loving wife of a man from a WAY different culture, and other little dibs and dabs that may or may not interest anyone but me.
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Greetings from Indiana
I'll bet your wondering why everything's so quiet over here, aren't you? Well, my sister and I drove to South Bend, Indiana yesterday and we're visiting with our brother and sister-in-law. Andrew and Samuel are adjusting to having a third child, and a girl at that, involved in the mix. So stay tuned for some great pictures, and we'll see y'all soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Gads -- I was wondering why you haven't posted for a it!
Post a Comment